Ottawa and surrounding area
The funds raised by Ottawa area 9runrun participants and their donors will support the Ottawa First Responders Foundation.
Evidence shows that first responders are at least twice as likely compared to the general population to suffer Post Trauma Stress Disorder (PTSD), due to the risk of the routine exposure to trauma stressors. The average person may experience an average of one traumatic incident in their lifetime. The average first responder will encounter 600 such incidents within their working life. Thanks for supporting members come from within the Ottawa Police, Paramedic and Fire services.
- Fundraise and collect donations that go directly to the Ottawa First Responders Foundation. Participants who raise $150 or more will receive an exclusive 9runrun cap in addition to all the great 9runrun swag! Simply register for an event and set up your own pledge page!
- Create a fundraising team! Every captain of a team of five or more will receive an exclusive 9runrun cap in addition to all the great 9runrun swag!
- Join an existing fundraising team—if you’re a First Responder you can also take part in the Tri-Service Virtual Challenge!
Already registered and want to support one of the charities below? No problem!
- Set up your own personal pledge page
- Join a fundraising team
- To create a new fundraising team, please email email@example.com