In 2018, you’ll be able to run the 9runrun Half-Marathon as a team for the second year.
Groups of 4 will each tackle legs of roughly 5-6km each and compete for the fastest time and a new 9runrun trophy!
Registration will be limited to 40 teams. To enter, a team captain can register for all 4 team members or team members can register individually on Race Roster under the “Join your Team” link.
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Start time: 9:15 a.m.
- route is the same as the Half Marathon
- each team must have 4 runners
- ALL team members meet for debrief by 07:45, in Village Square Park (corner Stittsville Main Street and Abbott)
- busses leave at 08:00 sharp for last 3 legs of the course
- busses leave each transition area once the last runner from each leg arrives
- a SPECIAL BIB with timing chip will be assigned to transfer to next runner
- teams are required to complete the course by 12:15pm
- best parking is at Sacred Heart High School
**It is the responsibility of each runner to know the course and each leg of the route.
Dress for the weather.