On October 13, 2018, the following road closures will be in effect to allow runners to safely complete the courses.
Note that these times are approximate and may change closer to the date/without notice.
- 07:00 to 13:00 Abbott Street West – both directions will be closed from Stittsville Main Street to Westridge Dr
- 08:45 to 09:30 Stittsville Main Street – both direction from Abbott St to Fernbank Rd will be closed for the start of the 10K and Half Marathon races. The roadway will re-open once the last Half Marathon runner has passed by Fernbank Rd.
- 08:45 – 09:30 Closure of 10 K route (Stittsville Main, Brae Cres, Henry Goulbourn, Cypress Gardens, Snowberry Way, Westridge from Snowberry to Abbott)
- 08:45 to 09:45 Stittsville Main to Flewellyn – southbound lane closed till last half marathoner passes Flewellyn
- 08:55 hrs to 09:30 Westridge Rd – northbound will be closed from Snowberry St to Abbott St The road will reopen once the last 10k runner has passed and is on the trail
- 09:15 to 11:15 Flewellyn Rd – westbound only, will be closed from Main Street to Munster Rd. It will be re-opened once the last runner has turned onto Munster Rd.
- 09:30 to 11:15 Munster Rd – northbound lane only, will be closed from Flewellyn Rd to Fernbank Rd. It will be re-opened once the last runner has turned onto Fernbank Rd.
- 09:30 to 11:30 Fernbank Rd -eastbound will be closed from Munster Rd to Jinkinson Rd. It will be re-opened once the last runner has turned onto Jinkinson Rd.
- 09:30 to 12:00 Jinkinson Rd -both directions will be closed from Fernbank Rd to a location north of the Trans Canada Trail (passed the turn around point). It will re-open once the last runner is on the Trans Canada Trail.
Parking is available at Sacred Heart High School. More information about parking will be made available closer to race day.
NOTE: There is no parking at the Goulbourn Recreation Centre and on Abbott St West – it will be closed from Main Street to Westridge for the duration of the race.